No products in the cart.
Black Sheep Blend
In this specially crafted darker blend, we combine our natural, crowd-pleasing Brazil, with a washed Indonesian Timor. The result is a deeper brew with very mild acidity. We named it Black Sheep Blend not only because it’s a roast that diverges from our usual style, but also for our shop’s unconventional business model and physical location on the “other side of the street” from the Plymouth Downtown District. It’s good to stand out from the flock!
- Regions: a special house blend of beans from Brazil & Timor
- Process: Natural and washed beans
- Roast: Flirting with the darker side
- Notable: Organically grown
- Tasting Notes: Deep cocoa and molasses tones; mild acidity
Aeropress, Auto Drip, Espresso Pump-Driven, Espresso Steam-Driven, French Press, Hand-Poured, Moka pot, My K-Cup, Whole Bean