No products in the cart.
This is a beautiful new Yirgacheffe that comes to us from the Edido Cooperative, which is part of the much larger Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (YCFCU), with over 45,000 members strong! We are really enjoying the lovely blossom and stone fruit flavors that come out in the brew, and the icing on the cake is that it is fair trade and organically grown!
- Region: Idido, Yirgacheffe, Gedeo zone
- Producer: Edido Cooperative
- Variety: Indigenous heirloom cultivars
- Process: Fully washed; dried on raised beds
- Roast: Light
- Flavor Notes: Tea like brew with bergamot, orange blossom, apricot, white grape & apple notes. Light & uplifting to brighten your day!
Aeropress, Auto Drip, Espresso Pump-Driven, Espresso Steam-Driven, French Press, Hand-Poured, Moka pot, My K-Cup, Whole Bean