No products in the cart.
Our latest Sumatra is a find, considering the rough year they’ve had on the island between monsoon rains, dry spells and the volcanic eruption by Mount Sinabung this past February. About 50% of this year’s harvest has been lost 🙁 We have roasted these beans medium-dark for fuller body and sweetness with very mild acidity, and if you’re an Indonesian coffee fan, you’ll love the traditional wet-hulled flavor profile. Pairs well with rich desserts and is also nice with cream.
- Region: Permata, Bener Meriah
- Producers: Koperasi Permata Gayo
- Process: Traditional wet hulled
- Notable: Organically grown
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate, spicy, winey, earthy, cedar & fresh tobacco. Makes a sweet, interesting brew with fuller body. Nice with cream!
Aeropress, Auto Drip, Espresso Pump-Driven, Espresso Steam-Driven, French Press, Hand-Poured, Moka pot, My K-Cup, Whole Bean